Josh Dugan ... admitted to deep personal problems on Instagram account. Source: News Limited
Canberra star Josh Dugan has revealed on social media that he is battling personal issues that go "beyond the drinking while injured".
The 22-year-old faces possible sanctions after admitting to management that he had breached the club's strict alcohol policy for injured players after photos of him holding a bottle appeared on his Instagram account.
"I apologise to my team mates and the fans but this is personal and needs to be sorted out as soon as possible for me to move forward," Dugan tweeted just before 8am (EDT) on Tuesday morning.
The tweet followed on from an earlier one in which he wrote: "This goes beyond the drinking while injured. Yes I've broken team rules but for me it goes deeper and I plan on sorting it out."
Dugan injured rib cartilage in the Raiders' 32-10 loss to Penrith in the first round of the NRL on Sunday.
A Raiders official has also reportedly said Dugan's team-mate Blake Ferguson had also been drinking.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét